Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Five 'stages' of reaction to defend your favorite movie ...
- Chilling Nazi Performances
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- Brrrr... Who's the Coldest of the Cold?
- Movie Villains Played by Brits and the Irish
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
Amon Goeth (Character)
from Schindler's List (1993)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Amon Goeth: [about to execute a prisoner when his gun jams] Oh, Christ!
Hujar: May I try that, sir?
[takes gun while prisoner cowers on ground]
S.S. Guard: Check the angle lever, maybe it's bent.
Hujar: No, no. You wouldn't hear a "click" if its the angle lever, it's the pin.
S.S. Guard: Maybe its the pin. Maybe the pin shaft is greasy?
Hujar: What did I just say? Here.
[hands back gun and it jams again]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.