Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Brrrr... Who's the Coldest of the Cold?
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- Five 'stages' of reaction to defend your favorite movie ...
- AFI's Oscar-nominated (but non-winning) Villains
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Chilling Nazi Performances
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
- Movie Villains Played by Brits and the Irish
- Oscar-nominated Rivalries
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
Amon Goeth (Character)
from Schindler's List (1993)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Videos|
[it's a scorching hot day and the Jews are packed into the cattle cars]
Oskar Schindler: What do you say we get your fire hoses out here and hose down the cars? Indulge me.
Amon Goeth: Hujar.
Albert Hujar: Yes sir?
Amon Goeth: Bring the fire hoses.
Albert Hujar: Where's the fire?
[Schindler and Goeth laugh]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.