Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
- Envious Movie Characters
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
- Beautiful Crowns
- Those Villains... They're So Predictable
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Clash of the Titans
- Most Overused Lines in Films - Part 2
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
from Gladiator (2000)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Gladiator (2000) Played by Joaquin Phoenix
- Sword of the Empire (1964) Played by Enzo Tarascio (as Emperor Commodus)
... aka "Una spada per l'impero" - Italy (original title)
- The Two Gladiators (1964) Played by Mimmo Palmara (as Commodo)
... aka "I due gladiatori" - Italy (original title)
... aka "Fight or Die" - Europe (English title) (uncensored intended title)
... aka "Two Gladiators" - USA (poster title)
- The Fall of the Roman Empire (1964) Played by Christopher Plummer
- Ursus, il gladiatore ribelle (1962) Played by Sergio Ciani
- Ultimate Fights from the Movies (2002) (V) Played by Joaquin Phoenix
... aka "Flix Mix Vol. 2 Ultimate Fights" - Canada (English title) (DVD box title)
- A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies (1995) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
Maximus: I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."
Commodus: I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?
Maximus: You must know. He was your father.
Commodus: You loved my father, I know. But so did I. That makes us brothers, doesn't it? Smile for me now, brother.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.