Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marie Kreutz (Character)
from The Bourne Identity (2002)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) Played by Franka Potente (as Marie)
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Played by Franka Potente (as Marie)
- "The Bourne Identity" Played by Jaclyn Smith (as Marie St. Jacques)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Jaclyn Smith (as Marie St. Jacques)
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Jaclyn Smith (as Marie St. Jacques)
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) Played by Franka Potente (as Marie)
... aka "Bourne Ultimatum" - Japan (English title)
Marie: [Jason Bourne meets Marie for the first time, when she is about to get into her car. She is suspicious of him] What are you looking at?
Jason Bourne: I heard you inside.
Jason Bourne: The consulate. I heard you talking? I thought maybe we could help each other.
Marie: How's that?
Jason Bourne: You need money. I need a ride outta here.
Marie: I'm not running a car service just now, thank you.
Jason Bourne: I'll give you ten thousand dollars for driving me to Paris.
Marie: [She says in German] What, do you think I am, a fool?
Jason Bourne: [He replies in German] You'd be a fool not to take it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.