Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Sexiest Male Movie Characters
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Heroes
- Movie Franchises That Changed Lead Characters
- Who Are You?
- Handgun Specialists
- Oscar Winners' Superhero Alter Egos
- Coolest Action Character Job Title
- Action Amnesiacs
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Movie Creations That Turned Against Their Creators
Jason Bourne (Character)
from The Bourne Identity (2002)
|Photos (See all 60 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Joe Bauer
- The Stuckmann Identity (2016) Played by Chris Stuckmann
- Jason Bourne (2016) Played by Matt Damon
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special (2012) TV episode, Played by Henry Winkler
- The Bournes Anonymous (2012) Played by J. Evan Bonifant / Cole Evan Weiss / Stephen Ford / Jeremy Iversen / Mark Hapka / Jordan Jones / James Rustin / Chris Bruns / Camryn Grimes / Kelli Goss / Cambria Edwards
- Bourne Identity in 60 Seconds (2012) Played by Eric Buelow
- The Re-Bourne Identity (2009) Played by Colin Hendry (as Jason Re-Bourne)
- Bourne Ultimatum (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) Played by Matt Damon
... aka "Bourne Ultimatum" - Japan (English title)
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Played by Matt Damon (as Bourne)
- "The Bourne Identity" Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
Jason Bourne: You sent me to kill Wombosi.
Conklin: Kill Wombosi? We can do that any time we want. I can send Nikki to do that, for Chrissakes. Mr. Wombosi was supposed to be dead three weeks ago. He was supposed to have died in a way where the only possible explanation was that he'd been murdered by a member of his own entourage. I don't send you to kill. I send you to be invisible. I send you because you don't exist.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.