Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- 5 Million Votes Celebration : What Do You Like The Most About IMDb?
- Coolest Action Character Job Title
- Movie Geniuses
- Face-Off: Ethan Hunt vs Jason Bourne
- We got a FIGHT!
- American Guy meets European Girl
- Bourne, Mills, Cross or Bond?
- Who would you send to rescue James Bond if he got captured by Spectre?
- Handgun Specialists
- Spies Like Us
Jason Bourne (Character)
from The Bourne Identity (2002)
|Photos (See all 61 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Jason Bourne (2016) Played by Matt Damon
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special (2012) TV episode, Played by Henry Winkler
- Bourne Identity in 60 Seconds (2012) Played by Eric Buelow
- Bourne Ultimatum (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) Played by Matt Damon
... aka "Bourne Ultimatum" - Japan (English title)
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Played by Matt Damon (as Bourne)
- "The Bourne Identity" Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
Jason Bourne: [Getting ready to leave Marie's car in front of his apartment house] Thanks for the ride.
Marie: Any time.
Jason Bourne: [after a pause] Well, you can come up, and you can... or you could wait here. I - I can go check it out, but you could wait...
Marie: Uh, no, no...
Jason Bourne: [as she is saying no] You could wait...
Marie: ...no, no!
Marie: Um, with you, you would probably just forget about me if I... stayed... here.
Jason Bourne: How could I forget about you?
Jason Bourne: You're the only person I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.