Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Who would you send to rescue James Bond if he got captured by Spectre?
- Spies Like Us
- 5 Million Votes Celebration : What Do You Like The Most About IMDb?
- Who Are You?
- Movie Creations That Turned Against Their Creators
- Movie Geniuses
- Best Car Driver of all time
- Handgun Specialists
- A Pen Story
- Action Amnesiacs
Jason Bourne (Character)
from The Bourne Identity (2002)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Joe Bauer
- The Stuckmann Identity (2016) Played by Chris Stuckmann
- Jason Bourne (2016) Played by Matt Damon
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special (2012) TV episode, Played by Henry Winkler
- The Bournes Anonymous (2012) Played by J. Evan Bonifant / Cole Evan Weiss / Stephen Ford / Jeremy Iversen / Mark Hapka / Jordan Jones / James Rustin / Chris Bruns / Camryn Grimes / Kelli Goss / Cambria Edwards
- Bourne Identity in 60 Seconds (2012) Played by Eric Buelow
- The Re-Bourne Identity (2009) Played by Colin Hendry (as Jason Re-Bourne)
- Bourne Ultimatum (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) Played by Matt Damon
... aka "Bourne Ultimatum" - Japan (English title)
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) Played by Matt Damon
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Played by Matt Damon (as Bourne)
- "The Bourne Identity" Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Richard Chamberlain / Joseph Frost (as Young David Webb)
Marie: [Jason Bourne meets Marie for the first time, when she is about to get into her car. She is suspicious of him] What are you looking at?
Jason Bourne: I heard you inside.
Jason Bourne: The consulate. I heard you talking? I thought maybe we could help each other.
Marie: How's that?
Jason Bourne: You need money. I need a ride outta here.
Marie: I'm not running a car service just now, thank you.
Jason Bourne: I'll give you ten thousand dollars for driving me to Paris.
Marie: [She says in German] What, do you think I am, a fool?
Jason Bourne: [He replies in German] You'd be a fool not to take it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.