Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Character Wisdom
- Innocent 'Fools'
- Which fitness fanatic could inspire you...
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Who are you?
- Classic Clothing - Movie Heroes!
- They do run run...
- The most inspiring hero from a 'Best Picture' is ...
- What Beverage Would You Order?
- Forbes Fictional 15's
Forrest Gump (Character)
from Forrest Gump (1994)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- The Art of Screenplay Adaptation (2009) (V) Played by Tom Hanks
- Getting Past Impossible: Forrest Gump and the Visual Effects Revolution (2009) (V) Played by Tom Hanks
- If Movies Were Real (2009) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox (as Forest Gump)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Ultimate Video Collection (2003) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Bowl of Pork (1997) Played by Dave Chappelle (as Black Forrest Gump)
- Bad Hair Day: The Videos (1996) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Gump Fiction (1995) (V) Played by Chris Edgerly
- Om filmen 'Forest Gump' (1994) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Forrest Gump (1994) Played by Tom Hanks
- "5 Second Movies"
- Forrest Gump (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Tom Hanks
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Videos (1996) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Through the Eyes of Forrest Gump (1994) (TV) Played by Tom Hanks / Michael Conner Humphreys (as Young Forrest Gump)
Richard M. Nixon: [awarding Forrest a U.S table tennis tournament medal in 1972] So, are you enjoying yourself in our nation's capital, son?
Forrest Gump: Yes, sir.
Richard M. Nixon: So where are you staying?
Forrest Gump: Uh... it's called the hotel airbot.
Richard M. Nixon: Oh, no, I know of this much nicer hotel that's very new. It's very modern. I'll have my people set you up and take care of it for you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.