Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Innocent 'Fools'
- The most inspiring hero from a 'Best Picture' is ...
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Which fitness fanatic could inspire you...
- They do run run...
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Who are you?
- Classic Clothing - Movie Heroes!
- Which of Tom Hanks' top characters is your favorite?
- Movie/TV Quotes That Became Memes
Forrest Gump (Character)
from Forrest Gump (1994)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Quagmire's Quagmire (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- "Costello News: Webshow"
- Superventas (2010) TV episode, Played by Francho Aijón
- The Art of Screenplay Adaptation (2009) (V) Played by Tom Hanks
- Getting Past Impossible: Forrest Gump and the Visual Effects Revolution (2009) (V) Played by Tom Hanks
- If Movies Were Real (2009) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox (as Forest Gump)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Ultimate Video Collection (2003) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Hooray for Presidents (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett (as Forest Gump)
- Bowl of Pork (1997) Played by Dave Chappelle (as Black Forrest Gump)
- Bad Hair Day: The Videos (1996) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Gump Fiction (1995) (V) Played by Chris Edgerly
- Om filmen 'Forest Gump' (1994) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Forrest Gump (1994) Played by Tom Hanks
- "Fox Files"
- Sinatra Jr. Kidnaping/Super Dogs!/Gary Sinise, Man on a Mission (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks (as Forrest Gump in 'Forrest Gump')
- "5 Second Movies"
- Forrest Gump (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Tom Hanks
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Videos (1996) (V) Played by Andy Comeau
- Through the Eyes of Forrest Gump (1994) (TV) Played by Tom Hanks / Michael Conner Humphreys (as Young Forrest Gump)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.