Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Top 20 Tuco's quotes/exchanges from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"...
- Sources of Star Wars
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Greedy Characters!
- Acted Accents
- Movie MacGuffin Plot Devices
- There Are Two Kinds of ...
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly or the Weird?
- Top 25 Quotable Movie Icons
- Spanish-accented performances
from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
|Photos (See all 95 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) Played by Eli Wallach
... aka "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Good, the Ugly, the Bad" - USA (literal English title)
... aka "The Man with No Name 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Tuco: [trying to read a grave that is marked "Unknown"] Unk-... unk-... there's no name on it.
Blondie: [showing him the stone the name was supposed to be written on stone] There's no name here, either. See, that's what Bill Carson told me... it was the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.