Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Top 20 Tuco's quotes/exchanges from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"...
- You're Stuck in the Old West
- Acted Accents
- Greedy Characters!
- When Cinema changes the light bulb...
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly or the Weird?
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Spanish-accented performances
from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
|Photos (See all 69 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) Played by Eli Wallach
... aka "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Good, the Ugly, the Bad" - USA (literal English title)
... aka "The Man with No Name 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Tuco: [to his brother the priest] While I'm waiting for the Lord to remember me, I, Tuco Ramirez, brother of "Brother" Ramirez will tell you something! You think you're better than I am... where we came from, if one did not want to die in poverty, one became a priest or a bandit! You chose your way, I chose mine. *Mine* was harder! You talk about Mother and Father... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.