Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Hammond (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Not Enough Women (2016) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Crushed by a Steamroller on My 53rd Birthday (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Root (as Hammond)
- Lego Jurassic Park (2015) (V) Played by Gopal Bidari
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Pelton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park: The Ride - Pre-Show Video (1996) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough (as Professor John Hammond)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Richard Attenborough (as Hammond)
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (2003) (VG) Played by Charles 'Bud' Tingwell
- Trespasser (1998) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Trespasser" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "The Lost World: Trespasser" - USA (promotional title)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park - Chaos Island (1997) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Chaos Island" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Richard Attenborough
Dr. Ellie Sattler: [Ellie walks into a wall of the maintenance shed] Dead end.
John Hammond: Uh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Yes, there should have been a right turn back there somewhere...
Dr. Ian Malcolm: [Malcolm grabs the radio off of Hammond] Look above you. There should be a large power cable, and pipes in the same direction. Follow that.
Dr. Ellie Sattler: OK, I'm following the piping.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.