Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Hammond (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Pelton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park: The Ride - Pre-Show Video (1996) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough (as Professor John Hammond)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (2003) (VG) Played by Charles 'Bud' Tingwell
- Trespasser (1998) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Trespasser" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "The Lost World: Trespasser" - USA (promotional title)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park - Chaos Island (1997) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Chaos Island" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Richard Attenborough
Dr. Alan Grant: [about the velociraptors] What kind of metabolism do they have? What's their growth rate?
Muldoon: They're lethal at eight months, and I do mean lethal. I've hunted most things that can hunt you, but the way these things move...
Dr. Alan Grant: Fast for a biped?
Muldoon: Cheetah speed. Fifty, sixty miles an hour if they ever got out into the open, and they're astonishing jumpers...
John Hammond: Yes, yes, yes. That's why we're taking extreme precautions.
Dr. Alan Grant: Do they show intelligence? With their brain cavity...
Muldoon: They show extreme intelligence, even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one... when she looks at you, you can see she's working things out. That's why we have to feed them like this. She had them all attacking the fences when the feeders came.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.