Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Hammond (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Pelton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park: The Ride - Pre-Show Video (1996) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough (as Professor John Hammond)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Richard Attenborough
Ray Arnold: Um... It's OK.
[looking at one of the computers in the control room]
Ray Arnold: Look, see that. It's on. It worked.
Dr. Ian Malcolm: What... what do you mean, it worked? Everything's still off.
Ray Arnold: Well, maybe the shutdown tripped the circuit breakers. All we have to do is turn them back on. Reboot a few systems in here. Telephones. Security doors, and a half dozen others but it worked. The system's ready.
Muldoon: Where are the breakers?
Ray Arnold: Maintenance shed. At the other end of the compound. Three minutes, and I can have power back on in the entire park.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.