Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Hammond (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Pelton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "The Lost World" - International (imdb display title), USA (working title)
- Jurassic Park: The Ride - Pre-Show Video (1996) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough (as Professor John Hammond)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (2003) (VG) Played by Charles 'Bud' Tingwell
- Trespasser (1998) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Trespasser" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "The Lost World: Trespasser" - USA (promotional title)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park - Chaos Island (1997) (VG) Played by Richard Attenborough
... aka "Jurassic Park: Chaos Island" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Richard Attenborough
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Richard Attenborough
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me.
Donald Gennaro: Well thank you, Dr. Malcolm, but I think things are a little bit different then you and I had feared...
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, I know. They're a lot worse.
Donald Gennaro: Now, wait a second now, we haven't even seen the park...
John Hammond: No, no, Donald, Donald, Donald... let him talk. There's no reason... I want to hear every viewpoint, I really do.
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Don't you see the danger, John, inherent in what you're doing here? Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.
Donald Gennaro: It's hardly appropriate to start hurling generalizations...
Dr. Ian Malcolm: If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now
[bangs on the table]
Dr. Ian Malcolm: you're selling it, you wanna sell it. Well...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.