Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tim Murphy (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- The Proposal Platoon (2013) TV episode, Played by Sean Bury (as Tim)
- A Night to Remember (2013) TV episode, Played by Sean Bury (as Tim)
- Apple Coasting Keynote (2012) TV episode, Played by Christopher McDonald (as Tim)
- Jurassic Park Character's Awful Realization (2011) TV episode, Played by Dylan Shepherd (as Tim)
- "Remix the Movies"
- Jurassic Park Remix (2013) TV episode, Played by Tyler Rossell (as Tim)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Joseph Mazzello (as Tim)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Joseph Mazzello
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Joseph Mazzello
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Joseph Mazzello
- Return to Jurassic Park: Making Prehistory (2011) (V) Played by Joseph Mazzello
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Joseph Mazzello
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Joseph Mazzello
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Found (2005) TV episode, Played by Joseph Mazzello
Tim: [Tim hears a distant rumble] You feel that?
Donald Gennaro: [Gennaro can hear it now, and sees the interior mirror in the tour car quiver with each rumble] Maybe its the power trying to come back on?
Lex: [another rumble] What is that?
[Tim looks through the goggles and sees the goat in the T-Rex paddock is gone, the chain still swinging]
Lex: Where's the goat?
[a leg from the goat lands on the roof of the car]
Donald Gennaro: [the T-Rex is holding onto an inert electric fence, than swallows the remainder of the goat and looks at the tour car] Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.