Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alan Grant (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Jurassic Park Character's Awful Realization (2011) TV episode, Played by Jack Brand (as Dr. Grant)
- "Bully & Rick"
- Late Night (2006) TV episode, Played by Michael Herbig
- Im Flugzeug (2004) TV episode, Played by Michael Herbig
- Jurassic Park III (2001) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "JP3" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
- Maquillando entre monstruos (2007) (TV) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Found (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
- "Time Team"
- Dinosaur Hunting: A Time Team Special (2001) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
Dr. Alan Grant: You got any kids?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Me? Oh, hell yeah, three. I love kids. Anything at all can and does happen. Same with wives, for that matter.
Dr. Alan Grant: You were married?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Occaissionally. Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.