Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alan Grant (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Hodapp
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jurassic Park (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Jurassic Park Character's Awful Realization (2011) TV episode, Played by Jack Brand (as Dr. Grant)
- "Bully & Rick"
- Late Night (2006) TV episode, Played by Michael Herbig
- Im Flugzeug (2004) TV episode, Played by Michael Herbig
- Jurassic Park III (2001) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "JP3" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Sam Neill (as Alan Grant)
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Sam Neill
- Return to Jurassic Park: Making Prehistory (2011) (V) Played by Sam Neill
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Sam Neill
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
- Maquillando entre monstruos (2007) (TV) Played by Sam Neill
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Found (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
- "Time Team"
- Dinosaur Hunting: A Time Team Special (2001) TV episode, Played by Sam Neill
Volunteer Boy: That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey.
Dr. Alan Grant: A turkey, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side,
[makes 'whoshing' sound]
Dr. Alan Grant: from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this...
[he produces raptor claw from his pocket]
Dr. Alan Grant: A six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here...
[he lightly 'slashes' across the kid's body with the raptor claw]
Dr. Ellie Sattler: Oh, Alan...
Dr. Alan Grant: Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.
Volunteer Boy: OK.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.