Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Jurassic Park dinosaurs
- Which of these sunglasses-sporting movie characters looks the coolest?
- When 404 Error Page Happens...
- Film Characters Who Usually Wear Black
- Most Giftable Movie Series?
- Steven Spielberg lead
- Who is your favorite Jurassic Park character?
- Nerdiest looking male character
Dr. Ian Malcolm (Character)
from Jurassic Park (1993)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Movies in Real Life"
- Jurassic Park in Real Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Doug Moe
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
- The Making of 'Jurassic Park' (1995) (V) Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
- Jurassic Park (1993) Played by Jeff Goldblum
... aka "JP" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Jurassic Park 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution (2011) (V) Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
- Return to Jurassic Park: Making Prehistory (2011) (V) Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
- Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era (2011) (V) Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Jurassic Park (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeff Goldblum (as Ian Malcolm)
Dr. Alan Grant: You got any kids?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Me? Oh, hell yeah, three. I love kids. Anything at all can and does happen. Same with wives, for that matter.
Dr. Alan Grant: You're married?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Occaissionally. Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.