Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stuart Smalley (Character)
from "Saturday Night Live" (1975)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 455 NEW)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Al Gore/Phish (2002) TV episode, Played by Al Franken
- Marisa Tomei/Bonnie Raitt (1994) TV episode, Played by Al Franken
- Rosie O'Donnell/James Taylor (1993) TV episode, Played by Al Franken
- Charles Barkley/Nirvana (1993) TV episode, Played by Al Franken
- Tim Robbins/Sinéad O'Connor (1992) TV episode, Played by Al Franken
- Stuart Saves His Family (1995) Played by Al Franken / Grant Hoover (as Young Stuart)
- Saturday Night Live Presents: Sports All-Stars (2010) (TV) Played by Al Franken
- Saturday Night Live Sports Extra '09 (2009) (TV) Played by Al Franken
[Stuart serves a patron in a restaurant]
Stuart Smalley: Have you had enough time to look at the menu?
Patron: We've had enough time to memorize the menu.
Stuart Smalley: I'm sorry, I'm having a personal crisis. Can I take your order?
Patron: For my wife, the Penne Arrabiata; and I will try the oso buoco.
Stuart Smalley: You know, the oso buko is extremely fatty. You might want to try...
Patron: I'll TRY the oso buko. And also the mixed baby field greens.
Stuart Smalley: Lo-cal vinaigrette?
Patron: Creamy Caesar.
Stuart Smalley: On the side?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.