Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I want to quit my corporate day-job just like...
- I can't sleep!
- Tyler Durden vs. Mickey O'Neil
- We got a FIGHT!
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- Movie Character Wisdom
- Which fitness fanatic could inspire you...
- When 404 Error Page Happens...
- Who are you?
- I want an imaginary friend like ...
Tyler Durden (Character)
from Fight Club (1999)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Tyler Durden: In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.