Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jennifer Parker (Character)
from Back to the Future (1985)
|Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "Back to the Future"
- A Family Vacation (1991) TV episode, Played by Cathy Cavadini (as Jennifer Jane Parker)
- Brothers (1991) TV episode, Played by Cathy Cavadini (as Jennifer Jane Parker)
- Back to the Future Part III (1990) Played by Elisabeth Shue
- Back to the Future (1985) Played by Claudia Wells
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4, Double Visions (2011) (VG) Played by Claudia Wells
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 3, Citizen Brown (2011) (VG) Played by Claudia Wells
Marty McFly: "Too loud." I can't believe it. I'm never gonna get a chance to play in front of anybody.
Jennifer Parker: Marty, one rejection isn't the end of the world.
Marty McFly: Nah, I just don't think I'm cut out for music.
Jennifer Parker: But you're good, Marty. You're really good, and this audition tape of yours is great. You've gotta send it in to the record company. It's like Doc's always saying.
Marty McFly: Yeah, I know. I know. "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."
[Marty notices two girls walk by and looks at them]
Jennifer Parker: [turns Marty's head back to her] That's good advice, Marty.
Marty McFly: All right, okay, Jennifer. What if I send in the tape in and they don't like it? What if they say I'm no good? What if they say, "Get out of here kid. You've got no future"? I mean, I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection. Jesus, I'm starting to sound like my old man.
Jennifer Parker: Come on. He's not that bad. At least he's letting you borrow the car tomorrow night.
Marty McFly: [sees a tow truck pull up with a 4x4 Toyota on the flat bed] Check out that 4x4. That is hot. Someday, Jennifer. Someday. Wouldn't it be great to take that truck up to the lake? Throw a couple of sleeping bags in the back. Lie out underneath the stars.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.