Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Woman Without Fear
- AMPAS Hollywood Costume Exhibit
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
- Acrobatic Action Film Femmes
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Match Made in Heaven
- Rude Awakenings
- Cringe-worthy Tarantino Scenes
- Your favorite movie bartender?
The Bride (Character)
from Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- You're So Hot: Vol. 3 with Dave Franco and Chris Mintz-Plasse (2014) Played by Dave Franco (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Beatrix Kiddo & Master Pai Mei's Twist (2009) Played by Courtney Tait (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Tarantino's Basterds (2009) Played by Jen Soska (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) Played by Uma Thurman (as Beatrix Kiddo)
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 2" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Vol. 2" - USA (alternative title)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) Played by Uma Thurman
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 1" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill: Volume One" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Kiru Biru" - Japan (English title) (poster title)
- The Bride Wore Black (1968) Played by Elisabeth Rey (as Julie child) / Jeanne Moreau (as Julie Kohler)
... aka "La mariée était en noir" - France (original title)
- "Primera Dama"
- La campaña contra Facundo (2011) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- "VM Show Vol. 2"
- Sant Esteve (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Quin fred! (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Donem la nota (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Flashback (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
The Bride: Then give me one of these.
Hattori Hanzo: They're not for sale.
The Bride: I didn't say "sell me", I said "give me".
Hattori Hanzo: [laughs] Why should I help you?
The Bride: Because my vermin is a former student of yours. And considering the student, I'd say you have a rather *large* obligation.
[long pause, then Hanzo walks to the window and writes Bill's name]
Hattori Hanzo: [in Japanese] You can sleep here. It will take me a month to make the sword. I suggest you spend it practicing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.