Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Your favorite movie bartender?
- The Narrators
- Which is Your Style?
- Acrobatic Action Film Femmes
- Who is the most attractive Tarantino lady?
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Women's Day : 25 Fictional Movie Heroines ...
- Who would you send to rescue James Bond if he got captured by Spectre?
- Match Made in Heaven
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
The Bride (Character)
from Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- You're So Hot: Vol. 3 with Dave Franco and Chris Mintz-Plasse (2014) Played by Dave Franco (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Beatrix Kiddo & Master Pai Mei's Twist (2009) Played by Courtney Tait (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Tarantino's Basterds (2009) Played by Jen Soska (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) Played by Uma Thurman (as Beatrix Kiddo)
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 2" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Vol. 2" - USA (alternative title)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) Played by Uma Thurman
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 1" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill: Volume One" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Kiru Biru" - Japan (English title) (poster title)
- "Primera Dama"
- La campaña contra Facundo (2011) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- "VM Show Vol. 2"
- Sant Esteve (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Quin fred! (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Donem la nota (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Flashback (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
Copperhead: Look, if I could go back in a machine, I would. But I can't. All can tell you is that I'm a different person now.
The Bride: Oh great. I don't care.
Copperhead: Be that as it may, I know I don't deserve your mercy or your forgiveness. However, I beseech you for both on behalf of my daughter.
The Bride: Bitch, you can stop right there. Just because I have no wish to murder you in front of your daughter doesn't mean that parading her around in front of me will inspire sympathy. You and I have unfinished business. And not a goddamned thing you've done in the subsequent four years including getting knocked up is going to change that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.