Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Weapon Wielding Women (Nothing as Boring as a Handgun)
- Match Made in Heaven
- Who is the most attractive Tarantino lady?
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Women's Day : 25 Fictional Movie Heroines ...
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- Woman Without Fear
- The Narrators
- Mia Wallace vs. The Bride
The Bride (Character)
from Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- You're So Hot: Vol. 3 with Dave Franco and Chris Mintz-Plasse (2014) Played by Dave Franco (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Beatrix Kiddo & Master Pai Mei's Twist (2009) Played by Courtney Tait (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Tarantino's Basterds (2009) Played by Jen Soska (as Beatrix Kiddo)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) Played by Uma Thurman (as Beatrix Kiddo)
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 2" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Vol. 2" - USA (alternative title)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) Played by Uma Thurman
... aka "Kill Bill" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Kill Bill Part 1" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill: Volume One" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Kiru Biru" - Japan (English title) (poster title)
- The Bride Wore Black (1968) Played by Elisabeth Rey (as Julie child) / Jeanne Moreau (as Julie Kohler)
... aka "La mariée était en noir" - France (original title)
- "Primera Dama"
- La campaña contra Facundo (2011) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- "VM Show Vol. 2"
- Sant Esteve (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Quin fred! (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Donem la nota (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
- Flashback (2005) TV episode, Played by Uma Thurman
Coral: Permit me to make an impossible wish?
Julie Kohler: Why impossible?
Coral: Because I'm a rather pessimist.
Julie Kohler: I've heard it said: "There are no optimists or pessimists. There are only happy idiots or unhappy ones".
Coral: [smiling] Yes, well. I'm an unhappy idiot then.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.