Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Alliterative movie characters
- Best Suited for a Tuxedo
- Batman's "Batusi" vs. Vincent's Twist
- Dancing Travoltas
- Cringe-worthy Tarantino Scenes
- Pulp Fiction - A busy few days!
- Hit-Men Pairings
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- They Do Drugs (Parts : I)
Vincent Vega (Character)
from Pulp Fiction (1994)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial Scope (2010) TV episode, Played by John Travolta
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by John Travolta
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by John Travolta
The Wolf: Strip.
Jules: All the way?
The Wolf: To your bare ass.
Vincent: Is this necessary?
The Wolf: Yes. You know what you guys look like?
The Wolf: Like a couple of guys who just blew off somebody's head!
The Wolf: Now Jimmie, hand them the soap.
[Jimmie gives Jules and Vincent each a bar of soap]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.