Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sgt. Al Powell (Character)
from Die Hard (1988)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Caption Fail Movies"
- Jungla de cristal (2015) TV episode, Played by Kevin Ramírez (as Powell)
- Chuck Versus Santa Claus (2008) TV episode, Played by Reginald VelJohnson
- Die Hard 2 (1990) Played by Reginald VelJohnson (as Al Powell)
... aka "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" - Philippines (English title), UK (promotional title), USA (video box title)
- Die Hard (1988) Played by Reginald VelJohnson
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Brian's Got a Brand New Bag (2009) TV episode, Played by Reginald VelJohnson
Sergeant Al Powell: [over radio] Hey, John? John McClane you still with us?
John McClane: Yeah. But all things being equal, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. Chalk up two more bad guys.
[Begins removing glass from foot]
Sergeant Al Powell: Well, the boys down here will be glad to hear that. You know we got a pool going on you.
John McClane: What kind of odds am I getting?
Sergeant Al Powell: You don't wanna know.
John McClane: Put me down for twenty, I'm good for it.
[pulls shard of glass from foot]
John McClane: . Hey pal, you got flat feet?
Sergeant Al Powell: What the hell you talking about, man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.