Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Star Trek" (1966)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 174)|
- "Star Trek: Henglaar, M.D."
- Graduation, Part One (2013) TV episode, Played by Fiona Lincke
- "Star Trek: Enterprise"
... aka "Enterprise" - USA (original title)
- Kir'Shara (2004) TV episode, Played by Kara Zediker
- Awakening (2004) TV episode, Played by Kara Zediker
- Turist Ömer Uzay Yolu'nda (1973) Played by Nermin Altinses (as Ti-pau)
... aka "Ömer the Tourist in Star Trek" - USA (literal English title)
... aka "Turkish Star Trek" - USA (bootleg title)
- "Star Trek"
... aka "Star Trek: TOS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Trek: The Original Series" - USA (informal title)
- Amok Time (1967) TV episode, Played by Celia Lovsky
T'Pau: [to Archer] You may be witnessing the start of a new era, not only for Vulcan, but for Earth as well.
Vulcan Ambassador Soval: The Minister intends to pursue a less aggressive policy toward your people. The High Command will be dissolved.
T'Pau: You'll no longer have us looking over your shoulder. It's time for Earth to stand on its own.
Captain Jonathan Archer: We're ready.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.