Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 168)|
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Fury (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Lien
- The Gift (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Lien
- Scorpion: Part 2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Lien
- Scorpion: Part 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Lien
- Worst Case Scenario (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Lien
[the Doctor-Darkling threatens to throw Kes down a precipice]
Kes: When I walked in on you on the holodeck, you could have killed me, knocked me unconscious.
The Doctor-Darkling: I needed a hostage!
Kes: You said you were taking me for my own good, to prevent me from making the wrong decisions. You said I was naive and needed your help. That's not what you say to a hostage. In your own way you've been trying to protect me.
The Doctor-Darkling: I won't accept that!
Kes: You've twisted and suppressed all that's good inside of you, but it's still there.
The Doctor-Darkling: No! I won't hear this anymore!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.