Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 168)|
- "Star Trek: Renegades" Played by Tim Russ
- Pilot (2015) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- Star Trek: Of Gods and Men (2007) (V) Played by Tim Russ
- Borg War (2006) (V) Played by Tim Russ
... aka "Star Trek: Borg War" - International (English title) (informal title)
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Endgame (2001) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- Renaissance Man (2001) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- Homestead (2001) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- Natural Law (2001) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- Friendship One (2001) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
... aka "DS9" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Deep Space Nine" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Trek: DS9" - USA (short title)
- Through the Looking Glass (1995) TV episode, Played by Tim Russ
- How William Shatner Changed the World (2005) (TV) Played by Tim Russ
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Tim Russ
Tom Paris: Headache, fever, respiratory distress, tremors. It looks like some kind of virus.
Tuvok: It is not a virus.
Tom Paris: You want to tell me what's going on?
Tuvok: In the Doctor's database, you'll find a medication under file theta twelve alpha. Please, replicate it immediately.
Tom Paris: You know I can't give out medicine without knowing what it's for.
Tuvok: If you must know, I am suffering from a neurochemical imbalance.
Tom Paris: An imbalance.
Tuvok: It is native to my species.
Tom Paris: Ah... this wouldn't be the kind of imbalance that comes around once every seven years?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.