Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Captain Benjamin Sisko (Character)
from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993)
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
... aka "DS9" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Deep Space Nine" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Trek: DS9" - USA (short title)
- What You Leave Behind (1999) TV episode, Played by Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko)
- The Dogs of War (1999) TV episode, Played by Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko)
- Extreme Measures (1999) TV episode, Played by Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko)
- Tacking Into the Wind (1999) TV episode, Played by Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko)
- When It Rains... (1999) TV episode, Played by Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko)
- Star Wreck: Lost Contact (1997) (V) Played by Mikko Kauppinen (as Commander Sissy)
- How William Shatner Changed the World (2005) (TV) Played by Avery Brooks
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Avery Brooks
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion (1999) (VG) Played by Avery Brooks
Jake Sisko: Mrs. O'Brien used to say that Mardah should try to get some of her stories published.
Mardah: Jake, they aren't that good.
Jake Sisko: Yes, they are.
Mardah: Nothing like your poetry.
Jake Sisko: You don't have enough faith in yourself.
Commander Sisko: P-poetry - y-you write... poetry?
Jake Sisko: Well - sort of. Not... not really.
Mardah: Now who doesn't have enough faith in himself?
Mardah: [to Sisko] He writes some of the most beautiful things I've ever read. That's what won me over.
Commander Sisko: [becoming more and more bewildered] Er... His... poetry?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.