Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Smart and Evil
- Everybody wants to rule the world?
- Rude Awakenings
- Classic Clothing - Movie Villains!
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- The 2014 MTV Movie Award for Best Villain goes to...
- Which character from Star Trek (the original series) describes you at work?
Khan Noonien Singh (Character)
from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Villain Pub - To Battle!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by John Tillman (as Khan)
- How Star Trek Into Darkness Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Andy Signore (as Khan)
- Star Blecch Into Dumbness/Stark Tank (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick (as Khan)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch (as Khan)
... aka "2" - USA (promotional title)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Two Weeks Without Food (2009) TV episode, Played by George F. Sterne
- The Deep End (2005) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- This Pun for Hire/Star Truck/Go Fish/Multiplication (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Korn)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
... aka "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" - USA (original title)
... aka "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - The Director's Edition" - USA (director's cut)
- "Star Trek"
... aka "Star Trek: TOS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Trek: The Original Series" - USA (informal title)
- Space Seed (1967) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
- Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek Memories (1983) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
Lt. Marla McGivers: I don't know if you're going to like living in our time.
Khan Noonien Singh: Then I'll have to remould it to my liking.
Lt. Marla McGivers: [Khan moves in to embrace Marla] Please don't.
Khan Noonien Singh: [pushes her away] Go. Or stay, but do it because it is what you *wish* to do!
Khan Noonien Singh: Well?
Lt. Marla McGivers: I'll stay a little longer.
Khan Noonien Singh: How many minutes do you graciously offer?
Lt. Marla McGivers: I only meant...
Khan Noonien Singh: This grows tiresome. You must now *ask* to stay.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.