Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Khan Noonien Singh (Character)
from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)|
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch (as Khan)
... aka "2" - USA (promotional title)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Two Weeks Without Food (2009) TV episode, Played by George F. Sterne
- The Deep End (2005) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- This Pun for Hire/Star Truck/Go Fish/Multiplication (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Korn)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
... aka "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" - USA (original title)
... aka "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - The Director's Edition" - USA (director's cut)
- "Star Trek"
... aka "Star Trek: TOS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Trek: The Original Series" - USA (informal title)
- Space Seed (1967) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
- Mind Meld: Secrets Behind the Voyage of a Lifetime (2001) (V) Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan Noonein Singh)
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
- Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek Memories (1983) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
Khan: Captain, Captain, Captain... save your strength. These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your Captain, no? Never told you how the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay, lost in space from the year 1996 with myself and the ship's company in cryogenic freeze?
Capt. Terrell: I never even met Admiral Kirk.
Khan: 'Admiral?' 'Admiral!' 'Admiral'... Never told you how 'Admiral' Kirk sent seventy of us into exile in this barren sandheap with only the contents of these cargo bays to sustain us?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.