Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Khan Noonien Singh (Character)
from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Star Trek Into Darkness Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Andy Signore (as Khan)
- Star Blecch Into Dumbness/Stark Tank (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick (as Khan)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch (as Khan)
... aka "2" - USA (promotional title)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Two Weeks Without Food (2009) TV episode, Played by George F. Sterne
- The Deep End (2005) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- This Pun for Hire/Star Truck/Go Fish/Multiplication (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Korn)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
... aka "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" - USA (original title)
... aka "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - The Director's Edition" - USA (director's cut)
- "Star Trek"
... aka "Star Trek: TOS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Trek: The Original Series" - USA (informal title)
- Space Seed (1967) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
- Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek Memories (1983) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
[Terrell disobeys Khan's order to kill Kirk, who taunts Khan over the communicator]
Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker. You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?
Khan: Kirk? You're still alive, my old friend?
Kirk: Still, "old friend!" You've managed to kill everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!
Khan: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral.
[beams the Genesis device away]
Kirk: Khan... Khan, you've got Genesis, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Khan. You're going to have to come down here. You're going to have to come down here!
Khan: I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.