Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Khan Noonien Singh (Character)
from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Villain Pub - To Battle!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by John Tillman (as Khan)
- How Star Trek Into Darkness Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Andy Signore (as Khan)
- Star Blecch Into Dumbness/Stark Tank (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick (as Khan)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch (as Khan)
... aka "2" - USA (promotional title)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Two Weeks Without Food (2009) TV episode, Played by George F. Sterne
- The Deep End (2005) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- This Pun for Hire/Star Truck/Go Fish/Multiplication (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Korn)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
... aka "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" - USA (original title)
... aka "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - The Director's Edition" - USA (director's cut)
- "Star Trek"
... aka "Star Trek: TOS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Trek: The Original Series" - USA (informal title)
- Space Seed (1967) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban (as Khan)
- Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
- Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek Memories (1983) (TV) Played by Ricardo Montalban
Khan: Mr. Spock. The mind of the Enterprise. The fearless genius who ensures a calm force of intelligence guides their every mission. But look deeper and you will see an outsider who does not belong, a man of two worlds. This tears him apart, the constant battle between what he thinks and what he feels. What does he do? Does he follow his head, embracing logic and the path of reason? Or does he follow his heart, knowing the emotions he cannot control may destroy him? I will help him decide...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.