Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Crawford (Character)
from The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
|Photos (See all 79 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Wrath of the Lamb (2015) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- The Number of the Beast Is 666 (2015) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- ...And the Beast from the Sea (2015) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- ...And the Woman Clothed in Sun (2015) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- ...And the Woman Clothed with the Sun (2015) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Red Dragon (2002) Played by Harvey Keitel
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Played by Scott Glenn
... aka "Silence of the Lambs" - USA (informal short title)
- Manhunter (1986) Played by Dennis Farina
... aka "Red Dragon: The Curse of Hannibal Lecter" - USA (TV title)
- "Sendung ohne Namen"
- Ich weiß immer noch nicht genau, ... (2002) TV episode, Played by Harvey Keitel
Jack Crawford: So what are we doing?
Will Graham: The dream. He dreams about being wanted and desired. So he changes people into beings who want and desire him.
Jack Crawford: Changes?
Will Graham: It's a word. Killing and arranging the people to imitate it. And Lecktor told me something: "If one does what God does enough times, one will become as God is." You put it together, you get: If our boy imitates being wanted and desired enough times, he believes he will become one who is wanted and desired and accepted. It'll all come true.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.