Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Graham (Character)
from "Hannibal" (2013)
|Photos (See all 72 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 58)|
- Episode #3.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Mizumono (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Tome-wan (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Ko No Mono (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Naka-Choko (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Red Dragon (2002) Played by Edward Norton
- Manhunter (1986) Played by William Petersen
... aka "Red Dragon: The Curse of Hannibal Lecter" - USA (TV title)
Will Graham: l'm sick of you, Lecktor. If you've got something to say, say it!
Doctor Hannibal Lecktor: l want to help you, Will. You'd be more comfortable if you relaxed with yourself! We don't invent our natures, they're issued to us with our lungs and pancreas and everything else. Why fight it?
Will Graham: Fight what?
Doctor Hannibal Lecktor: Did you really feel depressed after you shot Mr. Garrett Jacob Hobbes to death? l think you probably did. But it wasn't the act that got to you. Didn't you feel so bad, because killing him felt so good? And why shouldn't it feel good? lt must feel good to God. He does it all the time. God's terrific! He dropped a church roof on 34 of his worshippers in Texas last Wednesday night, just as they were groveling through a hymn to his majesty. Don't you think that felt good?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.