Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Graham (Character)
from "Hannibal" (2013)
|Photos (See all 72 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 58)|
- Episode #3.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Mizumono (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Tome-wan (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Ko No Mono (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Naka-Choko (2014) TV episode, Played by Hugh Dancy
- Red Dragon (2002) Played by Edward Norton
- Manhunter (1986) Played by William Petersen
... aka "Red Dragon: The Curse of Hannibal Lecter" - USA (TV title)
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Tell me, when you saw Lecter's murders, their style, so to speak, were you able perhaps to reconstruct his fantasies? And, if so, did you jot down any impressions?
Will Graham: No.
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Let me be frank, Mr. Graham. The first definitive analysis of Lecter will be a publisher's wet dream. I'd give you full credit, of course
[Graham towards cell door]
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Dammit, man, you must have some advice. You caught him. What was your trick?
Will Graham: I let him kill me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.