Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 26 Years
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- Females with Guns
- The Hero Types
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991): 25th Anniversary
- Actors Who Turned Down Big Roles
- Leading Heroines of IMDb's Top 250
- Final Jeopardy! answers on film and TV in 2014
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite Characters
Clarice Starling (Character)
from The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Rita Artmann
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hopefully Salt (2016) TV episode, Played by Tatiana Maslany
- Link's Sausages (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachael Leigh Cook
- "Veronique Von Venom: Horror Hostess Hottie"
- Backstabbing Bitches Must Die! (2013) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- Save the Drama for Your Mama (2013) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- Girl Talk (2012) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- "Screen Wars"
- Episode #2.2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Hannibal (2001) Played by Julianne Moore
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Played by Jodie Foster / Maria Skorobogatov (as Young Clarice)
... aka "Silence of the Lambs" - USA (informal short title)
Clarice Starling: Your name is?
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Oh, uh Jack Gordon.
Clarice Starling: Mr. Gordon, good, uh... well Frederica used to work for Mrs. Lippman. Did you know her?
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: No, nuh-uh. Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?
Clarice Starling: Yeah she was a big girl, sir.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yeah, I may've... no I read about her in the newspaper. Um, Mrs. Lippman had a son though, maybe he could help you. I got his card in here someplace. Do you wanna come in while I look for it?
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Are you close to catching somebody you think?
Clarice Starling: Yes. We may be. Did you... take over this place after Mrs. Lippman died, is that right?
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yeah I - I bought this house... two years ago.
Clarice Starling: [looking around] Did she leave any records? Any business records, tax forms, lists of employees?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.