Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite Characters
- Powerful Movie Scenes With Minimal Dialogue
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- Actors Who Turned Down Big Roles
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- Best Horror Heroines
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 26 Years
- Females with Guns
- Classic Bridal and "Pieta" Carry Moments
- I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!
Clarice Starling (Character)
from The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Rita Artmann
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hopefully Salt (2016) TV episode, Played by Tatiana Maslany
- Link's Sausages (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachael Leigh Cook
- "Veronique Von Venom: Horror Hostess Hottie"
- Backstabbing Bitches Must Die! (2013) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- Save the Drama for Your Mama (2013) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- Girl Talk (2012) TV episode, Played by Giselle Marie (as Clarisse Starling)
- "Screen Wars"
- Episode #2.2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Hannibal (2001) Played by Julianne Moore
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Played by Jodie Foster / Maria Skorobogatov (as Young Clarice)
... aka "Silence of the Lambs" - USA (informal short title)
Hannibal Lecter: "Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center." Sounds charming.
Clarice Starling: That's only a part of the island. There's a very, very nice beach. Terns nest there. There's beautiful...
Hannibal Lecter: [cuts her off] Terns? Mmh. If I help you, Clarice, it will be "turns" with us too. Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?
Hannibal Lecter: Yes or no, Clarice? Poor little Catherine is waiting.
Clarice Starling: Go, doctor.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.