Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which fitness fanatic could inspire you...
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite Characters
- Best Horror Heroines
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- We Need Your Best Agent
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Hero Types
Clarice Starling (Character)
from The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Pyrex Glitch (2012) Played by Daniela Sea
- "Screen Wars"
- Episode #2.2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- "Small Shots"
- Silence of the Yams (2001) TV episode, Played by Katie Manning
- Hannibal (2001) Played by Julianne Moore
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Played by Jodie Foster / Maria Skorobogatov (as Young Clarice)
Ardelia Mapp: Is this Lecter's handwriting? "Clarice, doesn't this random scattering of sites seem desperately random - like the elaborations of a bad liar? Ta, Hannibal Lecter."
Clarice Starling: "Desperately random." What does he mean?
Ardelia Mapp: Not random at all, maybe. Like there's some pattern here...?
Clarice Starling: But there is no pattern or the computers would've nailed it. They're even found in random order.
Ardelia Mapp: Random because of the one girl. The one he weighted down.
Clarice Starling: Oh, Fredrica Bimmel, from... Belvedere, Ohio. First girl taken, third body found. Why?
Ardelia Mapp: 'Cause she didn't drift. He weighted her down.
Clarice Starling: What did Lecter say about...?First principles"?
Ardelia Mapp: Simplicity...
Clarice Starling: What does this guy do, he "covets". How do we first start to covet?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.