Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which fitness fanatic could inspire you...
- Worst bathrooms in movie history!
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- We Need Your Best Agent
- Best Horror Heroines
- I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!
- Best Team of Female Heroes- Part 2
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991): 25th Anniversary
- Females with Guns
- Oscar-Winning Heroes - Part II: Fictional People
Clarice Starling (Character)
from The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Hannibal Lecter: [lights go on] Thank you, Barney.
Clarice Starling: Where are your drawings?
Hannibal Lecter: Punishment, you see, for Miggs. Like that Gospel Programme. When you're gone they'll turn the volume way up. Doctor Chiltern does enjoy his petty torments.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.