Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andy Dufresne (Character)
from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
|Photos (See all 52 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Three Kings (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Blue Movies (2009) Played by Les Mahoney
- The Great Sketch Experiment (2006) Played by Jordan Allen-Dutton
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Played by Tim Robbins
... aka "The Prisoner" - Philippines (English title) (alternative title)
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #1.13 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Robbins
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 6 April 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Robbins
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Tim Robbins
[Warden Norton finds the Bible in his safe after Andy escapes and finds the message Andy left for him]
Andy Dufresne: Dear Warden, You were right. Salvation lay within.
[Norton flips through a couple of pages to find the outline of the rock hammer that was hidden in the Book of Exodus within the Bible, and then drops it on the floor in shock]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.