Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Spider-Man" (1994)
- The Badly Animated Adventures of Spider-Man (2013) (V) Played by Derek Hendercrazy Henderson
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
- Reinforcement (2009) TV episode, Played by Xander Berkeley
- Blueprints (2009) TV episode, Played by Xander Berkeley
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Partners in Danger Chapter 9: The Haunting of Mary Jane (1997) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 2: Battle of the Insidious Six (1995) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 1: The Insidious Six (1995) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- The Menace of Mysterio (1995) TV episode, Played by Gregg Berger
- "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends"
- Spidey Goes Hollywood (1981) TV episode, Played by Peter Cullen
- The Pied Piper of New York Town (1981) TV episode, Played by Michael Rye
- Rhino/The Madness of Mysterio (1970) TV episode, Played by Chris Wiggins
- Return of the Flying Dutchman/Farewell Performance (1967) TV episode, Played by Chris Wiggins
- The Menace of Mysterio (1967) TV episode, Played by Chris Wiggins
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (2010) (VG) Played by David Kaye
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (2008) (VG) Played by Greg Baldwin
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (2007) (VG) Played by Robin Atkin Downes
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006) (VG) Played by James Arnold Taylor
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) (VG) Played by James Arnold Taylor
- Spider-Man (2000) (VG) Played by Daran Norris
[as he finds a hologram of Mysterio in the control room]
Spider-Man: A hologram. Why should I be surprised?
Mysterio: You may have foiled my plans this time, Spider-Man. But I'll be back. I promise you that!
Spider-Man: Uh-huh. Heard it before... about a million times.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.