Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gwen Stacy (Character)
from The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Played by Emma Stone
- Can't Wait for the Movies: Spider-Man (2012) Played by Lindsay Ames
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) Played by Emma Stone
... aka "The Amazing Spider-Man in 3D" - USA (promotional title)
- The Death of Spider-Man (2011) (V) Played by Lacey Patten
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
- Final Curtain (2009) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Opening Night (2009) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Subtext (2009) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Probable Cause (2009) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- Gangland (2009) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Spider-Man 3 Should Have Ended (2007) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher
- The 11th Hour's Outtakes of Spider-Man 3 (2007) Played by Ethel Mayville
- Spider-Man 3 (2007) Played by Bryce Dallas Howard
... aka "Spider-Man 3: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Spider Wars, Chapter 2: Farewell Spider-Man (1998) TV episode, Played by Mary Kay Bergman
- The Green Goblin's Last Stand (1992) (V) Played by Allison Adams
... aka "The Amazing Spider-Man: The Green Goblin's Last Stand" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "The Real Spider-Man: The Making of the Green Goblin's Last Stand" - USA (DVD box title)
Peter Parker: I got to stop him, though. I have to because I created him.
Gwen Stacy: What do you mean?
Peter Parker: I gave him an equation... that made all of this possible. Something my father had been working on, you know. Secretly. Now I realize why he kept it a secret. Point is, this is my responsibility. I have to fix it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.