Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Spider-Man 3 (2007)
|Related Videos (see all 19)|
- "Ultimate Spider-Man"
- Snow Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- The Death of Spider-Man (2011) (V) Played by Bob Carter
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
- First Steps (2009) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Reinforcement (2009) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Group Therapy (2008) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Competition (2008) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Spider-Man 3 Should Have Ended (2007) TV episode, Played by Mark Fisher
- The 11th Hour's Outtakes of Spider-Man 3 (2007) Played by Andy Goldenberg
- Spider-Man 3 (2007) Played by Thomas Haden Church
... aka "Spider-Man 3: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" Played by Chris Latta (as The Sandman)
- Spider-Man: Unmasked! (1983) TV episode, Played by Chris Latta (as The Sandman)
- The Sandman Is Coming (1981) TV episode, Played by Wally Burr
- Never Step on a Scorpion/Sands of Crime (1967) TV episode, Played by Tom Harvey
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (2010) (VG) Played by Dimitri Diatchenko
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (2007) (VG) Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Spider-Man 3 (2007) (VG) Played by Thomas Haden Church
- Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (2001) (VG) Played by Christopher Murvey
[Spider-Man falls to the floor after being hit by Sandman and finds Sandman, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin and Venom standing before him]
Sandman: Got any clever little quips for me, web-head?
[New Goblin hovers above Spider-Man on his glider]
New Goblin: Sandman, you're a walking pile of kitty litter. Making fun of you would be too easy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.