Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Randal Graves (Character)
from Clerks (1994)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Clerks III (2018) Played by Jeff Anderson (as Randal)
... aka "Clerks 3" - USA (informal title)
- Clerks II (2006) Played by Jeff Anderson (as Randal)
- Clerks: The Lost Scene (2004) (V) Played by Jeff Anderson
- The Flying Car (2002) (TV) Played by Jeff Anderson
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Played by Jeff Anderson
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Jeff Anderson
- The Last Episode Ever (2001) TV episode, Played by Jeff Anderson
- Leonardo Leonardo Returns and Dante Has an Important Decision to Make (2001) TV episode, Played by Jeff Anderson
- Leonardo Is Caught in the Grip of an Outbreak of Randal's Imagination and Patrick Swayze Either Does or Doesn't Work in the New Pet Store (2001) TV episode, Played by Jeff Anderson
- The Clipshow Wherein Dante and Randal Are Locked in the Freezer and Remember Some of the Great Moments in Their Lives (2000) TV episode, Played by Jeff Anderson
- Clerks. (1995) (TV) Played by Jim Breuer
... aka "Saved by the Clerks" - USA (alternative title)
- Clerks (1994) Played by Jeff Anderson
... aka "Clerks X: Tenth Anniversary Edition" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "cLeRKs" - USA (poster title)
Randal Graves: Boss says he's shutting the store permanently, the video store too.
Dante Hicks: Why?
Randal Graves: I have no idea, but I have a plan.
[a banner says "Pay As You Exit"]
Dante Hicks: This is your plan? 'Pay As You Exit'? Isn't that what the customers were doing already?
Randal Graves: Kind of. I guess. Shut up!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.