Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leonardo Leonardo (Character)
from "Clerks" (2000)
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Alec Baldwin
- The Last Episode Ever (2001) TV episode, Played by Alec Baldwin
- Leonardo Leonardo Returns and Dante Has an Important Decision to Make (2001) TV episode, Played by Alec Baldwin
- Leonardo Is Caught in the Grip of an Outbreak of Randal's Imagination and Patrick Swayze Either Does or Doesn't Work in the New Pet Store (2001) TV episode, Played by Alec Baldwin
- The Clipshow Wherein Dante and Randal Are Locked in the Freezer and Remember Some of the Great Moments in Their Lives (2000) TV episode, Played by Alec Baldwin
Leonardo Leonardo: [On intercom] Welcome to Quicker Stop, home of both convenience and quality only, quicker. Plus a selection of high end adult magazines.
Leonardo Leonardo: While you're here, shop at our best seller department complete with its own coffee bar.
Leonardo Leonardo: Or drop by our music shop also with its own coffee bar.
Leonardo Leonardo: Or perhaps you'd rather visit our international coffee bar complete with its own little book department which has its own super teeny tiny coffee bar inside. And a selection of tiny adult magazines.
Leonardo Leonardo: And finally, as you enter the hall of mirrors, you might notice, you're not alone. For you see, I'm shopping with you.
Customer: The dead live!
[the customer freaks out and runs out of the store]
Customer: [the customer runs back inside to purchase groceries, then runs back out]
[the customer runs back in to pay for groceries, and runs back out again]
Cashier: Sir, your change.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.