Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Resident Evil (2002)
|Photos (See all 64 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016) Played by Milla Jovovich
- Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) Played by Milla Jovovich
- Resident Evil: Underground (2012) Played by Serena Cacace / Giada Caruso
- Undead Evolution: Making 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' (2011) (V) Played by Milla Jovovich
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010) Played by Milla Jovovich
... aka "Resident Evil: Afterlife: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Biohazard IV: Afterlife" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) Played by Milla Jovovich
... aka "Biohazard III" - Japan (English title)
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) Played by Milla Jovovich
... aka "Biohazard 2: Apocalypse" - Japan (English title)
- Resident Evil (2002) Played by Milla Jovovich
... aka "Biohazard" - Japan (English title)
- The Evolution of 'Resident Evil': Bridge to Extinction (2007) (V) Played by Milla Jovovich
Albert Wesker: The T-Virus brought me back.
[his head jerks, jaws set, chest heaves]
Albert Wesker: But it's so strong. It fights me for control. I thought if I ingested fresh human DNA, I could redress the balance.
Alice: No wonder your crew abandon ship.
Albert Wesker: No matter. Now I have a new subordinate. And a new plan. You were the only one who successfully bonded with the T-Virus. Your DNA is stronger than the others. I ingest you, I gain control.
Alice: [nods, walks a few paces to a table] That's pretty smart thinking. There's only one problem with that plan.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.