Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- Indiana Jones and the Invasion of the Unnecessary Sidekicks (2013) Played by Minas Fakrajian
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Ride (1995) Played by Bob Joles / John Rhys-Davies
- Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Adaptation (1989) (V) Played by Alan Stenum
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) Played by John Rhys-Davies
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Played by John Rhys-Davies
... aka "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" - International (English title) (DVD title), South Africa (English title) (DVD box title), USA (reissue title)
Sallah: Please, what does it always mean, this... this "Junior"?
Professor Henry Jones: That's his name.
[points to himself]
Professor Henry Jones: Henry Jones...
[points to Indy]
Professor Henry Jones: ...Junior.
Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana."
Professor Henry Jones: We named the *dog* Indiana.
Marcus Brody: May we go home now, please?
Sallah: The dog?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.