Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marion Ravenwood (Character)
from Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Tamara Garfield
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Kelly Hu (as Young Marion Ravenwood)
- Little Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Magic Scrolls (2008) Played by Joy Bellis
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) Played by Karen Allen
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Played by Karen Allen
... aka "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" - International (English title) (DVD title), South Africa (English title) (DVD box title), USA (reissue title)
... aka "The Raiders of the Lost Ark" - Europe (English title) (imdb display title), International (imdb display title), International (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Blu-ray: Pack Indiana Jones (2013) TV episode, Played by Karen Allen
- The People vs. George Lucas (2010) Played by Karen Allen
... aka "PvG" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "The People vs. George Lucas: Retold" - International (English title) (festival title)
Mutt Williams: [as Indy sinks in a quicksand-esque substance, he is passed a long snake] Grab on. It's a rat snake!
Indiana Jones: Rat snakes aren't that big.
Mutt Williams: Well, this one is, all right? It's not even poisonous. Now grab on!
Indiana Jones: Go get something else.
Mutt Williams: Like what?
Indiana Jones: Like a rope or something.
Mutt Williams: There's no Sears and Roebuck here! Grab the snake!
Indiana Jones: Maybe I can touch the bottom.
Marion Ravenwood: There's no bottom. Now grab it.
Indiana Jones: I think I can feel it with my feet
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.