Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Sorting Hat (Character)
from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- R-Rated Harry Potter (2015) (V) Played by Rafi Fine
- "Robot Chicken"
- G.I. Jogurt (2014) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
- Password: Swordfish (2006) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- A Very Potter Senior Year (2013) (TV) Played by Nick Lang (as Sorty)
... aka "A Very Potter 3D: A Very Potter Senior Year" - USA (longer version)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) Played by Leslie Phillips
... aka "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- A Very Potter Sequel (2010) (TV) Played by Nick Lang (as Sorty)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) Played by Leslie Phillips
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) Played by Leslie Phillips
... aka "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" - Australia (imdb display title), Canada (English title), International (English title) (theatrical title), UK (imdb display title)
Sorting Hat: Hmm, difficult. VERY difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?
Harry: Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin.
Sorting Hat: Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, there's no doubt about that. No?
Harry: Please, please. Anything but Slytherin, anything but Slytherin.
Sorting Hat: Well if you're sure, better be... GRYFFINDOR!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.