Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cedric Diggory (Character)
from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
|Photos (See all 27 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- 28 Hours Later (2013) (V) Played by Spencer King
- A Very Potter Senior Year (2013) (TV) Played by Tyler Brunsman (as Cedric)
... aka "A Very Potter 3D: A Very Potter Senior Year" - USA (longer version)
- A Very Potter Musical (2009) (TV) Played by Tyler Brunsman (as Cedric)
- Harry Potter Spoof Movie (2006) Played by Balaji
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) Played by Robert Pattinson
... aka "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "The Goblet of Fire" - USA (short title)
- Harry Potter for Kinect (2012) (VG) Played by Mike Norledge
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) (VG) Played by Blake Ritson / Paolo De Santis / Casper Veltenaar
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) (VG) Played by Ben Macleod
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (2003) (VG) Played by Ben Macleod
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) Played by Robert Pattinson
... aka "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "The Order of the Phoenix" - USA (short title)
Harry: [after being Portkeyed away from the maze during the Third Task Harry suddenly realizes where they are] Cedric, we have to get back to the cup. NOW.
Cedric Diggory: What are you talking about?
Harry: [Flames burst beneath a huge stone cauldron as the door to a nearby house opens, revealing someone carrying a blanket-wrapped bundle. Harry drops to his knees, clutching his scar in agony] AAAAAGH!
Cedric Diggory: Harry, what is it?
Harry: Get back to the cup!
Cedric Diggory: [Cedric stands up, wand at the ready to defend both himself and Harry] Who are you, what do you want?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.