Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rita Skeeter (Character)
from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts (2014) Played by Miranda Richardson
- "The Battle of Hogwarts"
- Chapter 2: Mysteries (2011) TV episode, Played by Kalinda Gray
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) Played by Miranda Richardson
... aka "The Deathly Hallows" - USA (short title)
- A Very Potter Sequel (2010) (TV) Played by Jaime Lyn Beatty (as Rita)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) Played by Miranda Richardson
... aka "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "The Goblet of Fire" - USA (short title)
Rita Skeeter: So tell me, Harry. Here you sit, a mere boy of 12...
Harry: - I'm 14...
Rita Skeeter: - about to compete against three students who are not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but who've mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?
Harry: I dunno, I haven't really thought about it...
Rita Skeeter: Because you're no ordinary boy of 12 are you?
Rita Skeeter: Your story's legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?
Harry: No, I didn't enter.
Rita Skeeter: Of course you didn't.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.