Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alastor 'Mad-≠Eye' Moody (Character)
from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- A Very Potter Senior Year (2013) Played by Chris Allen (as Mad-Eye Moody)
... aka "A Very Potter 3D: A Very Potter Senior Year" - USA (longer version)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) Played by Brendan Gleeson (as Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody)
... aka "The Deathly Hallows" - USA (short title)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) Played by Brendan Gleeson
... aka "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "The Order of the Phoenix" - USA (short title)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) Played by Brendan Gleeson (as Professor Alastor 'Mad≠Eye' Moody)
... aka "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "The Goblet of Fire" - USA (short title)
- Reflections on the Fourth Film (2006) (V) Played by Brendan Gleeson (as Prof. Alastor 'Mad≠Eye' Moo)
- The Maze: The Third Task (2006) (V) Played by Brendan Gleeson (as Professor Alastor 'Mad≠Eye' Moody)
Professor Moody: Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end! Any questions? When it comes to the Dark Arts I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?
Hermione: Three, sir.
Professor Moody: And they are so named?
Hermione: Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will...
Professor Moody: Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. The Ministry says you are too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against. You need to be prepared...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.