Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Ellison (Character)
from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard T. Jones
- Adam Raised a Cain (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard T. Jones
- To the Lighthouse (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard T. Jones
- Today Is the Day: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard T. Jones
- Today Is the Day: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard T. Jones
Charley Dixon: Why would she do that?
James Ellison: Well, you know, Mr. Dixon, it's the robots. The ones from the future, the ones Skynet sent to kill her son, which makes total sense because, in the future, John's not only her son but
James Ellison: "the leader of the resistance, fighting artificially intelligent machines determined to annihilate the human race." Did he strike you that way? Leader of a scrappy band of rebels? Luke Skywalker type?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.