Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kyle Reese (Character)
from The Terminator (1984)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Terminator Genisys (2015) Played by Jai Courtney / Bryant Prince (as Young Kyle)
... aka "Terminator 5" - USA (informal title)
- "Caption Fail Movies"
- Terminator (2015) TV episode, Played by Jerónimo Salas
- Terminator Salvation (2009) Played by Anton Yelchin
... aka "T4: Salvation" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Terminator 4" - Japan (English title)
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Jackson
- The Good Wound (2009) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Jackson
- Goodbye to All That (2008) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Jackson
- What He Beheld (2008) TV episode, Played by Skyler Gisondo (as Kyle at 8)
- Dungeons & Dragons (2008) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Jackson
- "Screen Wars"
- The Cameranator (2007) TV episode, Played by Dean Matthew Ronalds
- When Muscles Ruled the World (2002) (TV) Played by Michael Biehn
- Other Voices: Creating 'The Terminator' (2001) (V) Played by Michael Biehn
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996) Played by Michael Biehn
... aka "T2-3D: Terminator 2" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Terminator 2 3-D: Battle Across Time" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Terminator 2 3-D: Battle Across Time" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- The Terminator (1984) Played by Michael Biehn
... aka "Terminator" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title), Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), New Zealand (English title) (imdb display title), USA (trailer title)
... aka "Terminator" - Japan (English title)
Dr. Serena Kogan: Welcome home, Marcus. We knew you'd be back. After all, it was programmed in you. Oh, and you executed that programming beautifully.
Marcus Wright: What am I?
Dr. Serena Kogan: You are an infiltration prototype. The only one of your kind. Advanced Cyberdyne's work, we resurrected you, amended it.
Marcus Wright: You're dead.
Dr. Serena Kogan: Calculations confirm Serena Kogan is the
[transforms into John Connor]
John Connor: easiest for you to process. We can
[transforms into Kyle Reese]
Kyle Reese: be others if you like. Marcus, what else could you be... if not machine?
[transforms back into Serena Kogan]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.