Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- Which of these infamous villain and cat pairing is your favorite?
- Best IMDb Poll With Over 20,000 Votes
- Which fivesome would do best on Family Feud?
- Face-Off: Corleone vs Corleone
- Famous Movie Scenes YOU have done...
- Four 'New Hollywood' Icons and 18 stellar performances ...
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- Best Suited for a Tuxedo
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
Don Vito Corleone (Character)
from The Godfather (1972)
|Photos (See all 37 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
Sollozzo: Bene, Don Corleone. I need a man who has powerful friends. I need a million dollars in cash. I need, Don Corleone, all of those politicians that you carry around in your pocket, like so many nickels and dimes.
Don Corleone: What is the interest for my family?
Sollozzo: Thirty percent. In the first year your end should be three, four million dollars. And then it would go up.
Don Corleone: And what is the interest for the Tattalgia family?
Sollozzo: [smiles at Tom] My compliments.
[Hagen gives a formal nod]
Sollozzo: I'll take care of the Tattaglias, out of my share.
Don Corleone: So, I am to receive thirty percent for finance, for legal protection and political influence. Is that what you're telling me?
Sollozzo: That's right.
Don Corleone: Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.