Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- KISSING BOOTH Candidates
- We got a FIGHT!
- Your favourite character is a...?
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Out in the Rain
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- Movie Robot Therapy
Agent Smith (Character)
from The Matrix (1999)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Villain Pub - To the Tailor!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How Batman Begins Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How the Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How The Matrix Should Have Ended (2005) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Gidrix II (2007) Played by Timur Nurulin
- Superman Unplugged (2006) Played by Jesse Calder
- Gidrix (2006) Played by Timur Nurulin
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Revolutions: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Reloaded: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Revisited (2001) (V) Played by Hugo Weaving
- Computer Boy (2000) (V) Played by Abe Forsythe
- The Matrix (1999) Played by Hugo Weaving
... aka "Matrix" - Japan (English title)
Sati: [frightened] He's following us...
Agent Smith: [opens door] Well, well, it's been a long time.
Agent Smith: I remember chasing you is like chasing a ghost.
Seraph: I have beaten you before.
Agent Smith: Yes, but as you can see, things are a little different now.
[Smith clones begin to file in. The Smith who has been speaking squats down in front of Sati and speaks to her]
Agent Smith: And you must be the last Exile.
Sati: The Oracle told me about you.
Agent Smith: Oh, really?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.