Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- KISSING BOOTH Candidates
- Out in the Rain
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- Movie Robot Therapy
- We got a FIGHT!
- Your favourite character is a...?
Agent Smith (Character)
from The Matrix (1999)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Villain Pub - To the Tailor!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How Batman Begins Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How the Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How The Matrix Should Have Ended (2005) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Gidrix II (2007) Played by Timur Nurulin
- Superman Unplugged (2006) Played by Jesse Calder
- Gidrix (2006) Played by Timur Nurulin
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Revolutions: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Reloaded: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Revisited (2001) (V) Played by Hugo Weaving
- Computer Boy (2000) (V) Played by Abe Forsythe
- The Matrix (1999) Played by Hugo Weaving
... aka "Matrix" - Japan (English title)
Oracle: The great and powerful Oracle. We meet at last. I suppose you've been expecting me, right? The all-knowing Oracle is never surprised. How can she be, she knows everything. But If that's true, then why is she here? If she knew I was coming, why didn't she leave?
[sweeps plate of cookies off table]
Agent Smith: Maybe you knew I was going to do that, maybe you didn't. If you did, that means you baked those cookies and set that plate right there deliberately, purposefully. Which means you're sitting there also deliberately, purposefully.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.