Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Agent Smith (Character)
from The Matrix (1999)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Batman Begins Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How the Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bane)
- How The Matrix Should Have Ended (2005) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Gidrix II (2007) Played by Timur Nurulin
- Superman Unplugged (2006) Played by Jesse Calder
- Gidrix (2006) Played by Timur Nurulin
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Revolutions: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Played by Hugo Weaving / Ian Bliss (as Bane)
... aka "The Matrix Reloaded: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- The Matrix Revisited (2001) (V) Played by Hugo Weaving
- Computer Boy (2000) (V) Played by Abe Forsythe
- The Matrix (1999) Played by Hugo Weaving
... aka "Matrix" - Japan (English title)
Agent Brown: She got out.
Agent Smith: Doesn't matter.
Agent Brown: The informant is real.
Agent Smith: Yes.
Agent Jones: We have the name of their next target.
Agent Brown: The name is Neo.
Agent Smith: We'll need a search running.
Agent Jones: It has already begun.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.