Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which of these sunglasses-sporting movie characters looks the coolest?
- Woman Without Fear
- Unconventional Fight-Training
- The Action Hero's Explosion Survival Guide
- The best kickass female characters of Fantasy/Sci-Fi
- Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Acrobatic Action Film Femmes
- Top Motorcyclist
from The Matrix (1999)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Rita Artmann
- "Homemade Movies"
- The Matrix - Bullet Time (2013) TV episode, Played by Olga Kay
- Gidrix (2006) Played by Tanya Nurulina
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
... aka "The Matrix Revolutions: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- Kid's Story (2003) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss / Hiromi Tsuru
... aka "The Animatrix: Kid's Story" - USA (series title)
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
... aka "The Matrix Reloaded: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
- A Detective Story (2003) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss / Hiromi Tsuru
... aka "The Animatrix: A Detective Story" - USA (series title)
- The Animatrix (2003) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
- Computer Boy (2000) (V) Played by Simone Chapman
- The Matrix (1999) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
... aka "Matrix" - Japan (English title)
- CR: Enter the Matrix (2009) (VG) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
- The Matrix: Path of Neo (2005) (VG) Played by Carrie-Anne Moss
[In Ghost's personal Zen Garden program. Ghost gets distracted after Trinity throws a stone at him]
Trinity: You call that concentration?
Ghost: I didn't think you'd have the guts to come back here after the last ass-whipping I gave you.
Trinity: That, dear brother, was an act of pure mercy after having beaten you now... How many times? Gee, I guess I lost count when it hit double digits.
Ghost: That, dear sister, was typical coddling with members of my sex must bestow upon members of your sex to cajole them into playing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.