Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Jetson (Character)
from "The Jetsons" (1962)
|Related Videos (see all 56)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Robert Kazinsky
- The Ramblings of Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Skeet Ulrich
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Meet the Quagmires (2007) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"
- Shaggy Busted (2002) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- The Jetsons: The Best Son (2002) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- The Jetsons: Father & Son Day (2001) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) Played by George O'Hanlon / Jeff Bergman
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera (1990) Played by Jeff Bergman
... aka "Yogi's Big Rescue" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Yogi's Wild Ride" - USA (reissue title)
- A Yabba-Dabba-Doo Celebration!: 50 Years of Hanna-Barbera (1989) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson (1988) (TV) Played by George O'Hanlon
- "The Jetsons"
- Spacely for a Day (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Two Many Georges (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- The Odd Pod (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Wedding Bells for Rosey (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Clean as a Hound's Tooth (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987) (TV) Played by George O'Hanlon
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Dungeons and Dragons (2011) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Mel Blanc: The Man of a Thousand Voices (2008) (V) Played by George O'Hanlon
Mr. Spaceley: I never should've made that dummy George Jetson vice president. When I get home, I'll get a new vice president.
[the Jetsons, Astro, Teddy 2, Fergie, Apollo Blue, Squet and some of the Grungies all rise up into the plant from the ore asteroid below by elevator]
George Jetson: [angrily] You've already got a vice president.
Mr. Spaceley: Jetson?
George Jetson: That's right, Mr. Spacely, that "dummy" George Jetson.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.