Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Jetson (Character)
from "The Jetsons" (1962)
|Related Videos (see all 56)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Robert Kazinsky
- The Ramblings of Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Skeet Ulrich
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Meet the Quagmires (2007) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"
- Shaggy Busted (2002) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- The Jetsons: The Best Son (2002) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- The Jetsons: Father & Son Day (2001) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) Played by George O'Hanlon / Jeff Bergman
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera (1990) Played by Jeff Bergman
... aka "Yogi's Big Rescue" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Yogi's Wild Ride" - USA (reissue title)
- A Yabba-Dabba-Doo Celebration!: 50 Years of Hanna-Barbera (1989) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson (1988) (TV) Played by George O'Hanlon
- "The Jetsons"
- Spacely for a Day (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Two Many Georges (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- The Odd Pod (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Wedding Bells for Rosey (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Clean as a Hound's Tooth (1987) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987) (TV) Played by George O'Hanlon
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Dungeons and Dragons (2011) TV episode, Played by George O'Hanlon
- Mel Blanc: The Man of a Thousand Voices (2008) (V) Played by George O'Hanlon
George Jetson: I'll just tell Mr. Spacely I'm very sorry and that I'll never call him names again.
[Nearly has a head-on collision with another car]
George Jetson: Why you big strata-jerk. It's vacuum-heads like you who keep fuselage and fender shops in business. Come on out and face the music.
Mr. Spacely: [Emerges from the other car] 'Morning, Jetson. Nice day isn't it?
George Jetson: M-M-M-Mr. Spacely, I presume?
Mr. Spacely: Correct. I hope you're wearing your watch, Jetson, BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXACTLY 5 MINUTES TO CLEAN OUT YOUR DESK.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.